Monday, July 2, 2012

No Make Up

I love make up! It helps people feel like they can take over the world! It's a great way to express yourself and to add that WOW factor!
But I think it's important to feel junoesque without makeup as well!
Sometimes that's hard. I'm not going to lie it took awhile for me to feel ok without make up. My skin has a lot of redness in some areas, and I get "imperfections" as well. I live in Utah were the weather is always changing, it can take a real toll on my skin! I found that if I use the same face wash for a month my skin breaks out, so every three weeks I use baking soda and sea salt as a face wash at night and it as helped a lot!
If you have any questions on skin care feel free to message me!

I add some photos of some of my favorite people without make up.
I also thought it was only fair to add one of me without makeup and with makeup (I'm the bottom right).

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Tyra looks so different! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty (either with makeup or without it!)
    I absolutely agree with you!

    ReplyDelete