Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wax on wax off


Its summer and I want my legs silky smooth. I want to wear shorts and swim suits and of course summer dresses! And since I'm going on a little trip to Lake Powell I do not want to worry about shaving. So I'm trying this homemade natural waxing thing I found on the amazing pintrest! But I have to wait until my hair is 1/4 in length. I was thinking that wasn't going to be a problem but I was wrong. I hate hair. I absolutely HATE hair on my body. I don't know why I thought growing my hair on my legs and arms wouldn't bug me. I'm a red head, so my arm and leg hair is fair so you can barely see it but I can feel it. It's driving me crazy! I keep reminding myself it will be worth it. I hope.
But I have to give myself credit, I have chosen a great week to let my cave women hair grow. My boy will be gone for two weeks! Which is really sad, but at least he will only know the smooth non cave women me!

This is the link to the homemade wax:
http://tipnut.com/body-sugaring/

5 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, just came across your blog from LLYMLRS's and think it's absolutely lovely. I'm looking for some new blogs to follow so if you'd like maybe we could follow each other? Mines www.elly-vickere.com
    Leave a comment if you decide you want to :3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried waxing once and it didn't turn out so well! Haha but I understand what you're saying when you say you want silky smooth legs!
    I just got back from lake powell!
    it was a lot of fun!
    you willl have fun as well!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you had fun!
      If you don't mind me asking what kind of wax did you use?

      Delete
  3. Haha :) Well good that he is gone. I hate hair too. I hope your homemade stuff works. I've never tried wax before, but let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete